- Auckland AirportPermanentNZ$120,000 - NZ$140,000
Manage the consolidation of six warehouses into one purpose built facility, phase in capacity and provide leadership across two shifts.
Newly built technology focussed facility
Growing business with job stability and progression
Our client is looking for someone to take on the roll the logistics co-ordinator. You will ensure that all elements of the domestics and international distribution process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely manner and to a high quality .
6 month contract role
- Auckland AirportPermanentNZ$75,000 - NZ$85,000
Role for a Customs Manager passionate about leadership or a Customs Supervisor looking for the next step in their career with a multi-national forwarder.
Convenient Airport location
Internal career development opportunities
- AucklandPermanentNZ$60,000 - NZ$65,000
North Shore role leading forecasting, purchasing and importing for a portfolio of consumer products. Growing business and a great team.
Fun company culture and genuinely collaborative team
Thriving business with internal progression opportunities
- AucklandPermanentNZ$85,000 - NZ$95,000
Senior production planning role across scheduling, master data and purchasing. Complex role, scope to step up, growing business.
Experienced leadership team to learn off
Role with broader scope than pure production planning
Supply and materials planner required for an immediate start. Reporting to the head of supply chain you will be responsible for ensuring constant flow of materials and ensuring inventory levels are optimised.
Successfully grown New Zealand business
- AucklandPermanentNZ$60,000 - NZ$65,000
Make the next move in your supply chain career with a business in growth mode looking for a driven supply chain operator to manage their global inventory planning.
Tight-knit team in a stable business
Experienced and supportive manager to learn from
Didn't find the right Procurement & Supply Chain job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Procurement & Supply Chain jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
What candidates are saying about Page Personnel
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Are you looking to grow your skills and take the next step in your supply chain or procurement career? Talk to the specialist recruitment team here at Michael Page. Many organisations, particularly in procurement, are lacking skilled workers and executive level support across the board, so now is the time for talented individuals to use their highly sought-after skills as leverage for career growth.
Some of our recruitment consultants have worked in procurement or supply chain management before joining Michael Page, which means we can speak your language and know the ins and outs of the industry. What’s more, we’ll only ever put you forward for jobs that match your skillset at companies we know you’ll love.
If you’re looking for broader guidance on the sector, we can also provide you with insights into market recruitment trends and information on expected procurement & supply chain salaries.
Michael Page Supply Chain & Procurement jobs
Whether you’re new to the supply chain and procurement profession or have many years of experience, we can match you up with a role that fits your skills. We specialise in the recruitment of procurement, supply chain, logistics, and purchasing professionals on a permanent, temporary and contract basis. The roles we recruit for include the following:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Browse all our procurement & supply chain jobs.