- Featured JobAucklandPermanent
Newly created opportunity to lead the development of the ANZ demand and inventory planning team and join a business with exciting growth plans.
Growing business with career opportunities
ANZ leadership role based in Auckland - rare West Auckland location
Our client is looking for someone to take on the roll the logistics co-ordinator. You will ensure that all elements of the domestics and international distribution process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely manner and to a high quality .
6 month contract role
- WellingtonPermanentNZ$70,000 - NZ$90,000
Opportunity to manage fast-paced and high volume direct categories for a large manufacturer who offer career progression opportunities.
Next step in your procurement career with ongoing opportunities
Busy direct procurement role across a large base of products
Didn't find the right Procurement Supply Chain job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Procurement Supply Chain jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
What candidates are saying about Page Personnel
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Are you looking to grow your skills and take the next step in your supply chain or procurement career? Talk to the specialist recruitment team here at Michael Page. Many organisations, particularly in procurement, are lacking skilled workers and executive level support across the board, so now is the time for talented individuals to use their highly sought-after skills as leverage for career growth.
Some of our recruitment consultants have worked in procurement or supply chain management before joining Michael Page, which means we can speak your language and know the ins and outs of the industry. What’s more, we’ll only ever put you forward for jobs that match your skillset at companies we know you’ll love.
If you’re looking for broader guidance on the sector, we can also provide you with insights into market recruitment trends and information on expected procurement & supply chain salaries.
Michael Page Supply Chain & Procurement jobs
Whether you’re new to the supply chain and procurement profession or have many years of experience, we can match you up with a role that fits your skills. We specialise in the recruitment of procurement, supply chain, logistics, and purchasing professionals on a permanent, temporary and contract basis. The roles we recruit for include the following:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Browse all our procurement & supply chain jobs.