- Featured JobOnehungaPermanent
Reporting to the Global Quality Manager this newly created role will help the NZ business unit refine and execute its strategic approach to customers and world class quality management. Leading the quality activities in the business unit (questioning the norm and challenging established systems and processes) , you will achieve the quality goals outlined by the senior leadership team with a focus on achieving maximum customer satisfaction with minimum adverse cost of quality.
Manage multiple Quality focused teams focused on addressing customer experience
Oversee and improve quality processes used throughout design and production
- Great opportunity to experience a multi-national firm with western culture
- Either familiar with SAP SD and MM modules
- Provide a long term training path for picking up both functional and technical skills
- Require basic knowledge with ABAP development, debugging or configuration
- Provide clear training path
Projects for Asia Pacific Regions
Contract to perm opportunity
A progressive multinational organisation in the IT industry as seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist on a temporary contract. This is a varied and fast paced role which has potential to go permanent.
- Managerial role in a leading financial institution based in Hong Kong, is known for its independent advisory services, digital capabilities, and sustainable client relationships
- Its core business is the development of properties for sale and investment
- No specific sales target, responsible for recruitment, set up and lead sales team
Managerial role in a leading financial institution based in Hong Kong
Its core business is the development of properties for sale and investment
- AucklandPermanentNZ$90,000 - NZ$110,000
Our client requires a Slab Supervisor / Project Manager to run multiple jobs from site cut through to boxing and then pour. These slabs are for some of NZ's Number One Home Builder's and hence it is crucial that the slabs are poured accurately and all boxing is to measurement.
Step up off the tools into Management
Be a part of Auckland's New Build Market
- AlbanyPermanentNZ$60,000 - NZ$65,000
An Assistant Project Manager is required to aid in the delivery of multiple Group Home Builds around the Auckland region. This company gains majority of it jobs from referral and hence has a great name and reputation within the market place. These builds are from $300,000 to $600,000 in cost and hence the volume within the marketplace at present additional support is required for both Project Managers and Site Managers.
Work alongside a company with a great reputation
Further develop skills within Residential Construction
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Information Technology jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.