- Featured JobOnehungaPermanent
Reporting to the Global Quality Manager this newly created role will help the NZ business unit refine and execute its strategic approach to customers and world class quality management. Leading the quality activities in the business unit (questioning the norm and challenging established systems and processes) , you will achieve the quality goals outlined by the senior leadership team with a focus on achieving maximum customer satisfaction with minimum adverse cost of quality.
Manage multiple Quality focused teams focused on addressing customer experience
Oversee and improve quality processes used throughout design and production
- Great opportunity to experience a multi-national firm with western culture
- Either familiar with SAP SD and MM modules
- Provide a long term training path for picking up both functional and technical skills
- Require basic knowledge with ABAP development, debugging or configuration
- Provide clear training path
Projects for Asia Pacific Regions
Contract to perm opportunity
A progressive multinational organisation in the IT industry as seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist on a temporary contract. This is a varied and fast paced role which has potential to go permanent.
- Managerial role in a leading financial institution based in Hong Kong, is known for its independent advisory services, digital capabilities, and sustainable client relationships
- Its core business is the development of properties for sale and investment
- No specific sales target, responsible for recruitment, set up and lead sales team
Managerial role in a leading financial institution based in Hong Kong
Its core business is the development of properties for sale and investment
- AucklandPermanentNZ$90,000 - NZ$110,000
Our client requires a Slab Supervisor / Project Manager to run multiple jobs from site cut through to boxing and then pour. These slabs are for some of NZ's Number One Home Builder's and hence it is crucial that the slabs are poured accurately and all boxing is to measurement.
Step up off the tools into Management
Be a part of Auckland's New Build Market
- AlbanyPermanentNZ$60,000 - NZ$65,000
An Assistant Project Manager is required to aid in the delivery of multiple Group Home Builds around the Auckland region. This company gains majority of it jobs from referral and hence has a great name and reputation within the market place. These builds are from $300,000 to $600,000 in cost and hence the volume within the marketplace at present additional support is required for both Project Managers and Site Managers.
Work alongside a company with a great reputation
Further develop skills within Residential Construction
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Information Technology jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
What candidates are saying about Michael Page
About Michael Page Information Technology Jobs
In the current IT jobs market, top employers are looking for IT professionals with impeccable interpersonal skills, the ability to think laterally, and superior problem-solving skills. Sound like you? Now is a great time to be taking a step up in your IT career, so talk to our IT recruitment specialists today and let us help you secure an exciting and challenging new job.
Many of our IT recruiters have experience working in information technology before transitioning to recruitment, which means we understand the ins and outs of the industry, and we can speak your language. We’ll also be able to pinpoint the exact jobs to match your skillset and put you on the right path to career progression. Whether you work in IT support, project management, business analysis or any other area of IT, we’re committed to ensuring you and your new employer are perfectly placed to form a successful working relationship.
Looking for more general advice? We can also provide you with insights into market recruitment trends and information on expected IT salaries.
Michael Page IT jobs
The IT sector is incredibly diverse, and we regularly recruit roles in the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- IT and Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
- Professional Services and Consulting
- Real Estate
- Retail and Luxury Brands
Our team of specialists recruits a wide range of permanent, temporary and contract jobs, including:
- Applications Manager
- Business Analyst
- Change Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief IT Officer
- Database Development & Administration
- Data Warehouse Specialist
- Director of IT Infrastructure
- General Manager, IT
- Helpdesk and Desktop Support
- Information Architect
- Information Security Analyst
- Infrastructure Design and Support
- Management Consultant
- Network Engineer
- Pre/Post Sales Consultant
- Program Director
- Programmer and Developer
- Project Manager
- Regional/Country IT Director
- Security Analyst
- Server/Systems Administrator
- Software Architect
- Solutions Architect
- Systems Analyst
- Technical Writer
- Testing Engineer
So, if you’re looking for a recruitment agency with specialist expertise in the information technology sector, talk to the team at Michael Page today and take the next step in your career.
Browse all our information technology jobs.