Reporting to the NZ Operations Manager, your role will be to work with an existing portfolio of clients throughout New Zealand, with the focus on maintaining regular engagement to better understand the business and clients needs. You will work effectively with clients and have a have a thorough understanding of the latest industry news and trends.
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider in tax audit insurance.
Great role in an exciting company
Due to increased demand an opportunity exists to join their Customer Service team in an inbound contact centre role. If you genuinely enjoy customer service and can engage with people at all levels, this is the role for you!
Innovative and award winning organisation
Full time hours on a rotating roster
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading companies in New Zealand in a contract capacity. The Marketing Manager is part of a fantastic team and could lead to further opportunities within the business. This role will be based in central Auckland.
Minimum 8 month maternity contract
Work with one of the best NZ brands
- InternationalPermanentNZ$3,712 - NZ$4,640 per month (NZ$44,544 - NZ$55,680)
- Top tier bank
- Attractive compensation package and benefits
- International working culture
- Gain exposure to corporate Banking clients
International Working Environment
Great Benefits Provided
The Private Wealth Management Department of my client is seeking a high caliber individual proficient in English, Thai and Malaysian to assist them with translating voicelogs in Thai and Malaysian to English. This candidate will also assist with administrative support to the senior management of the team.
Thai and Malaysian Speaking Proficiency
Private Wealth Management
- AucklandTemporaryNZ$50 - NZ$55 per hour (NZ$103,992 - NZ$114,391)
We are partnered with a leading global bank in search of 2 Regulatory Reporting Managers. These will begin as temporary assignment until December 2017, with the potential for the right candidate to transfer into the permanent role in 2018.
Potential to transit into a permanent position in Jan 2018
Get involved with IFRS implementation project
The top commercial bank is experiencing strong growth, offering regulated commercial loan to established clients. They offer a great opportunity for experienced Loan Admin Officer to join their fast growing team.
Loan Admin Officer
- Great opportunity for those who would like to pursue a long-term career progression in Risk and Compliance
- Increasingly important function within banks and financial institutions, potential to become an experienced AML investigator in the long run
- Progressive career development
Increasingly important function within banks and financial institutions
AML Assistant Manager- Risk and Compliance Department
- Managerial role in a leading financial institution based in Hong Kong, is known for its independent advisory services, digital capabilities, and sustainable client relationships
- Its core business is the development of properties for sale and investment
- No specific sales target, responsible for recruitment, set up and lead sales team
Managerial role in a leading financial institution based in Hong Kong
Its core business is the development of properties for sale and investment
Global foreign exchange company seeking a junior settlements officer with strong reconciliation and ideally payment experience. This is a temporary position starting immediately before Christmas. A strong performer can transit into the permanent position in the New Year.
Fantastic work environment - CBD office
Build a career in financial services
Didn't find the right Financial Services job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Financial Services jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.