Supply Chain Analyst
Initial 3 month contract
About Our Client
My client is an award winning manufacturer who's products have a presence across the globe. They are a leading manufacture in their industry and have rich history in their designs and innovations.
In this role you will be providing analysis (reports) and the insights needed to ensure forecasts can be relied upon so that the business can make desirable purchasing, manufacturing, sales and customer decisions. In addition to the above, you will from time to time, support the supply chain team with the likes of administering purchase orders, updating KPIs and creating product specifications.
The Successful Applicant
- Have strong numerical skills and be used to focussing on detail
- Have the ability to lead problem solving exercises as well as analyse complex data, draw conclusions and give recommendations
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be an advance user of Microsoft products, in particular Excel
- Have experience on one or more of the following: Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP, JDE, Oracle
- Have current full New Zealand working rights
What's on Offer
Free, on-site parking
Growing manufacturing business with a global presence on you CV