S&OP Demand Analyst
3 month contract
About Our Client
My clients is a global FMCG business with a number of house hold names in the market. They pride themselves on being a New Zealand success story and the high levels of customer satisfaction.
In this part time role, you will be looking after statistical forecasting for 6months-2 years in advance. You will be reporting on previous inaccurate forecasts as well as recognising reasons for missing DIFOT. This reporting will be put together and presented to the Sales and Operations team. You will be working closely with the wider S&OP team, sales team and category demand planners. The ideal candidate will also be working with a project team to work through strategies to phase out SKU's that are no longer in high demand.
The Successful Applicant
- You must have demand forecasting experience (ideally category management)
- Experience on an ERP (preference being SAP)
- Preferably have worked on APO
- Involvement in production planning/supply planning would be advantageous
- Be extremely savvy on Excel
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours to enable a good work/life balance
- Product to take home
- Potential to go perm