Soft Services Facilities Manager
Highly reputable company seeking an experienced Facilities Manager
Strong focus on stakeholder and relationship management
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading consultancy with a strong global network and an equally strong reputation. With a dominating presence in New Zealand, the organisation's client base includes some of the most successful, prestigious companies in the country. With continued business growth, our client is looking to take on an experienced Retail Facilities Manager to oversee a portfolio of up to 30 retail outlets located in Wellington.
Reporting into the National Facilities Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Soft services facilities management of a portfolio comprising 20-30 retail outlets throughout Wellington
- Day to day operations management, as well as contracts management, reactive and proactive maintenance and project management where needed.
- Extensive stakeholder and relationship management, building and maintaining a strong network of external contractors.
- Working closely with the Property Management and Assets team to ensure delivery of superior customer service at all times.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager who can hit the ground running in this role. The successful applicant will have:
- A sound knowledge of FM operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and drive to develop and maintain relationships with key tenants
- Proven experience in a facilities management or retail property management role
- The ability to work both autonomously and cohesively with internal and external workers
- Ability to work towards KPI targets and solve problems
What's on Offer
- $90,000 - $100,000 dependent on experience
- A great opportunity to join a global company with a strong reputation
- Strong potential for career progression and development in a supportive company culture
- Responsibility for the overall facilities management of a prominent retail portfolio