Site Manager - Commercial Interiors
Work with one of NZ's Best
Step off the Tools into Management
About Our Client
Our client is a Tier 2 Main Contractor with a sound reputation in the market place for High End Construction, either Commercial Office Blocks, Apartments or Retirement Villages. They pride themselves on tendering only for Top End Projects and hence have established themselves in the Auckland Market Place over the last 20+ Years. Due to repeat clients and a sound word of mouth they now require an additional Interiors Site Manager to aid in the delivery of a High End Apartment Block.
This role requires you to work as an Interiors Site Manager for a Commercial Main Contractor. As the Site Manager will have full control of the site from a management perspective and are responsible for ensuring that the project is completed on time and in line with the budget. Project values will vary from $10 Million through to $50 Million +. The ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including sub-contractors, clients, council, architects and engineers is crucial. The role requires someone who is confident in there ability and enjoys working within a team culture
The Successful Applicant
The appropriate candidate will have the following skills and attributes;
- Solid New Zealand experience in either Commercial, Interior or Residential Construction.
- A Trade Certificate in either Carpentry or Joinery is advantageous.
- A hard working attitude with great organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with both Clients and Contractors.
- Computer Literacy relevant to the role.
- LBP Carpentry, Site 1 or Site 2 is also advantageous but not essential.
What's on Offer
The role on offer is looking to pay between $80,000 and $115,000 dependant on experience, a vehicle may be on offer also. For a confidential conversation please do not hesitate to contact Tyler Cox - Senior Consultant Construction - 09 3548138