An inative and industry leading company
Rapidly growing company
About Our Client
100% New Zealand owned and operating since 1991, Reynolds Group Ltd is New Zealand's leading supplier of complete end-of-line solutions for manufacturing. Coding & labelling, product handling, line automation, supply-chain traceability, and product inspection & integrity solutions.
- Ensuring the field service team is fully trained, competent and able to deliver outstanding front-line service that customers expect every time.
- Ensuring the customer services team operates efficiently, delivering product and services to customers promptly and with a "first time right" approach.
- Promoting and delivering Reynolds Service contract offerings, pricing and implementation.
- Overseeing the quotation of remedial service work, especially complex jobs.
- Ensuring all procedures are fully documented and kept up to date at all times.
- Thinking strategically about the future, ensuring Reynolds continues to deliver leading service, is innovative, and profitable.
- Working with Territory Managers to provide a seamless interface between account management and service delivery.
- Managing escalation procedures for major service events/issues.
- Working with the Engineering Manager to ensure the handover from Engineering (equipment installation) to Service is seamless and efficient.
- Managing the on-boarding of new technologies and products, from a field service and customer support perspective.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly people-oriented, with real empathy for others. A real communicator.
- Extremely organised and systematic. Process driven, with a sense of urgency.
- A background in technical field service delivery.
- Sound commercial sense.
- A can-do problem solver.
- At least four years demonstrable experience managing and developing teams
What's on Offer
A fantastic package on offer with a growing company.