Senior Quantity Surveyor
Commercial projects within a well established main contractor
Exciting opportunity in Queenstown
About Our Client
My client would be considered one of New Zealand's top main contractors, with decades of experience in successfully delivering a diverse range of projects they have an exceptional reputation and are able to provide unbeatable career opportunities. If you are looking to progress your career and join a top contractor in a senior management position this is the option for you.
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure all projects are run efficiently with maximal cost saving.
- Effectively manage and develop the QS team.
- Report on all financials and evaluate risks of each project.
- Negotiate and prepare subcontract conditions of contract
- Manage the commercial progress on assigned projects through regular client and internal reporting.
- Manage procurement of subcontractors and subcontractor relationships
The Successful Applicant
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will have:
- Experience working on commercial projects of value between $5m-50m
- Relevant QS qualification
- 10+ years experience within a construction environment
- Ability to work effectively with project team, sub contractors and consultants
What's on Offer
$100-150k depending on experience with a desirable senior management position in Queenstown