Senior Financial Accountant
Great culture with fantastic employee satisfaction
End to end financial reporting & consolidation process
About Our Client
Our client has a well-known Kiwi brand with a phenomenal success story. They are a leading blue-chip organisation with an impressive growth strategies. What they're looking for is the talent to back this growth. This is an organisation that truly looks after its people and prides themselves on being a top employer brand in NZ.
With a huge finance team, you will have multiple stakeholders but you will predominantly report into the Finance Manager. You will play an integral senior role in their technical team in NZ and be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate delivery of key financial reports; i.e. daily and monthly reporting, posting of month-end journals, producing P&Ls, reviewing reconciliations
- Consolidating group reporting
- Cash-flow management
- Support with tax calculation
You will take the initiative to assist with ad-hoc projects as the business continues their successful growth phase.
The Successful Applicant
Working within a dynamic environment, we are looking for a proactive candidate with strong technical accounting skill. You must be qualified (CA or equivalent). The ideal candidate will have full confidence to take charge of the financial reporting function
This could be a fantastic step up for an experienced Financial Accountant or a junior Finance Controller with strong technical reporting skills.
What's on Offer
- $45 - $55/hr + 3% Kiwisaver + 8% holiday pay
- Initial 3 -month rolling contract
- Potential for the role to turn permanent or for high performers to be offered other positions in their large finance team
- City Fringe location
- Iconic Kiwi organisation with a reputable brand
- Fantastic culture - down to earth senior management team, strong employee satisfaction, great career opportunities