Senior Accountant - Manufacturing
Add real value to the manufacturing operation
Blend of financial, management & cost accounting
About Our Client
Our client are a leading multinational manufacturing business who are experiencing huge growth in New Zealand currently. With two manufacturing sites in Penrose the business currently hold significant market share and are forecasting increased volumes of production over the coming 5-10 years to keep up with demand. Hence they have created a new position as 2IC to the Financial Controller with a focus on financial value add across the entire business.
As 2IC to the Financial Controller, this position offers a blend of financial, management and cost accounting. You will be responsible for partnering with manufacturing managers, sales & marketing and logistics departments with a focus on adding value to the business through your analytical skills and costing knowledge.
As the business is going through a huge growth phase in New Zealand, they are looking for an experienced accountant to identify and drive efficiencies around all areas of the manufacturing process while providing insightful reporting and implementing process improvements. In addition you will provide support with month end reporting and work with the Financial Controller to run the Budgeting & Forecasting process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years manufacturing experience
- CA or equivalent qualification
- Strong SAP or other large ERP system experience
- Staff management or leadership experience
- Ability to add value and drive improved efficiencies
- Strong business partnering experience from board to factory floor
What's on Offer
- Penrose location
- Global leading manufacturing business operating in a booming market
- Opportunities for progression
- Competitive remuneration
- High performing team culture