Leading global software company
Travel interstate and internationally
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative online contractor management platform, who take pride in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of contractor management systems.
- Generation of new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, pipeline qualification and management.
- Frequent contact with customer base to drive incremental revenue streams
- Use, update and maintain Salesforce CRM
- Meeting individual and team account management and revenue targets
- Proactively service and support both contractor/supplier customers and Hiring Clients (multi-national Energy and Manufacturing companies)
- Expected to contribute to the overall high performance team environment.
- Identify and maximise business opportunities for existing customers as well as new business
- Implementation of new Hiring Clients accounts and management of existing accounts with clients
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3-5 year's experience in a new business sales role
- Team player and ability to work in a small office environment
- Attention to detail plus good administrative, multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- Proficient computer skills and experience working with online software systems
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills.
- Ambitious, forward thinking and a can-do attitude
- Degree from an accredited university would be desirable
- Previous experience dealing with multi-national companies
- Exposure to account management and experience in Resources industry beneficial
What's on Offer
- Exceptional Training and Development
- Terrific staff incentives
- Travel interstate and internationally
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Excellent remuneration package