Sales Administrator - Order Processing
Work as a valued member of a dedicated team of professionals.
ASAP start date
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing business that has operations across Europe, America and the Australasian region. They offer solutions to some of New Zealand's most well known organisations which has maintained their market leading status. Working as part of their crucial front line team, this position offers variety for an engaging and dynamic professional.
As Customer Service Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Taking customers orders by phone, fax or email
- Data entry of all orders into company's CRM system
- Liaising with customers in relation to delayed delivery times or other issues
- Arranging transport of goods and following up with transport providers
- Liaising with internal customers in relation to any amendments to deliveries
- Recording and following up on any service complaints
- Completing credit requests and credit notes
- Assisting with invoicing where necessary
- Responding to pricing queries
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you should have significant prior office based customer service experience. You must be confident in dealing with customer enquiries and complaints, with the ability to negotiate where required. A strong attention to detail is essential, along with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office. While not essential, any experience in the use of PSAP and a knowledge of reporting is favourable.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Global company
- Supportive team