Retail Property Manager
Unique opportunity for an up-and-coming property manager
Apply and develop your analytic and financial planning skills
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist consultancy providing asset and funds management to a diverse range of some of the most prestigious, high net worth public and private clients in New Zealand. As a market leader, our client has a strong presence in the industry, with commercial, retail, and niche asset portfolios. With great emphasis on talent development and progression, this company is seeking an intermediate level property manager looking to progress their career and refine their skills. This company offers great opportunities for career progression, and would align well with a driven, intermediate level property manager looking to further develop their career.
You will be responsible for the overall management of an impressive and unique retail portfolio - end to end lease management, relationship management with tenants and stakeholders, and contracts management to ensure all aspects of the portfolio are functioning to the highest capacity. This role has a substantial emphasis on strategic analysis and planning, and our client is looking for someone with sound financial experience and the ability to assist in future planning to optimise operations and returns on the portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to take on an up and coming property manager with a proven track record in retail or commercial property management. The successful applicant will have:
- 3-5 years property management experience in a retail or commercial capacity.
- The ability to confidently work both autonomously and collaboratively
- A strategic, analytic mind and the confidence to assist in making decisions and plans regarding the future of the portfolio
- Strong communication and relationship development skills
- Cultural fit will be highly considered to align with the values of our client
What's on Offer
- $65,000-$85,000 dependent on experience
- A niche role with the ability to capitalise on and further develop strategic and analytic property management skills
- An impressive, unique portfolio within the retail sector
- Opportunity to work with a market leader - great career progression potential for the right candidate.