Residential Project Manager
Operate in a full Project Management Capacity
Would suit someone with a Commercial Background
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected and renowned main contractor. These builds are in West/Central Auckland and will be for Housing NZ. They have a supportive working environment with continued training as well as a very fun and enjoyable team culture.
This role involves the overall coordination and management of the project. The role will involve Site Take Off, Coordination and Management, these are 'Green Field Sites' and therefore are taken right through the Civil Works, Slab Pour, Construction and finally Handover. Quality assurance is imperative as well as a sound knowledge of Health and Safety, the ability to manage sub-contractors is also key as these builds must be completed to the highest quality on time first time.
The Successful Applicant
The following attributes would be beneficial;
- Minimum LBP Carpentry
- Computer literate and be able to work on Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Previous NZ experience is required for this position
- You will be a team player who can self-manage.
- You will have excellent coordination, organisational and scheduling abilities and be good with paperwork.
- Excellent understanding of H&S practices and will lead by example.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and a strong positive attitude.
- An ability to think creatively and problem solve.
- A focus on results and getting the job done right first time.
NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
What's on Offer
The remuneration package will be highly competitive depending on experience and skill-set. If this opportunity is of interest or you are keen on a confidential conversation as to what may suit please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch on 09 354 8116.