Residential Project Manager - Hobsonville
Highly reputable Residential Construction Business
Opportunity to further develop skills an career
About Our Client
Our client is privately owned and operated with a strong presence all over Auckland. They have a positive working culture with numerous benefits provided to employees as well as a solid support structure for their Project Managers.
A Residential Project Manager is required to aid in the management of 12+ New Build Residential Homes. As a result of the demand of in the construction market, our client is currently seeking a project manager with a background in either residential or commercial construction. Due to the high paced environment our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager that would hit the ground running.
The Successful Applicant
The following attributes would be beneficial:
- Experience in the New Zealand Construction Industry either in Residential or Commercial.
- The ability to programme and schedule multiple jobs.
- A Trade Certification in Carpentry would be advantageous.
- LBP Accreditation is also advantageous
- Experience dealing with clients
- A passion and drive in the industry
What's on Offer
The remuneration package will be highly competitive dependant on experience and training is on offer to further develop careers.