Residential Project Manager- Beachlands
Step up into Project Management
Opportunity to further develop skills an career
About Our Client
Our client is a leading residential construction business that has been a dominating force in the New Zealand Construction industry for over 20 years. Having a great reputation in the market, they pride themselves on great team culture and the ability to progress internally within the business.
Due to the ever increasing demand of work in Auckland and especially within the Beachlands/Pine Harbour, Glen Innes and Pokeno regions. Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager with a background in either residential or commercial construction. This role is client facing so the ability to communicate with all individuals in crucial. Due to the high paced environment our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager that would hit the ground running.
The Successful Applicant
The following attributes would be beneficial:
- Experience in the New Zealand Construction Industry either in Residential or Commercial.
- The ability to programme and schedule multiple jobs.
- A Trade Certification in Carpentry or joinery would be advantageous.
- LBP Accreditation is also advantages
- Experience dealing with clients
- A passion and drive in the industry
What's on Offer
The remuneration package will be highly competitive depending on the level of experience and skill-set.