Residential Project Manager - Archtiectural Builds
A role within a company that prides itself on Contemporary Architectural Design.
Work for a growing company with a great culture.
About Our Client
Our client prides itself on the premise that quantity does not always mean quality. This company has a strong reputation amongst the residential design and build sector and are looking to take on an additional Site Manager / Project Manager who shares similar passions and values. Top Quality, Efficient Delivery.
You will oversee one large scale job or multiple jobs at any one time. As mentioned the company believes strongly in quality as opposed to quantity and this attitude will be reflected in the successful in the successful applicant. Key knowledge of the industry and experience in managing sub-trades, leading from the front and delivering projects in a timely manner whilst maintaining the highest of quality. Of course health and safety aspects will need to be adhered to with regular tool box meetings being conducted by the Site Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- This role will suit an individual with significant experience in the New Zealand residential sector in particular design and build / architecturally designed homes.
- LBP is preferred however is not essential.
- Trade Certified in Carpentry or Joinery is also advantageous
- A passion for high end residential homes is key.
- Strong stakeholder management including the management of the sub-contractors.
- Effective communication.
- Strong leadership and a keen eye for detail is a must.
What's on Offer
The remuneration will be competitive for someone with the skill sets and experience required to complete these projects to the highest level of quality in order to appease client expectations.