Residential Maintenance Manager
Large scale residential development company
Implement strategies and improve processes
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australasia's largest residential developers. Currently working on a project with a large volume of properties, the team is motivated and dedicated, and their values align with the communities they work in. With an ambitious company culture, a strong passion for creating positive change and a team that supports these morals, they are looking to bring on a maintenance manager who embodies the same values - grounded, hardworking, and collaborative.
The maintenance manager will be the key point of contact with the property management partner, and work alongside the Asset Manager to develop and implement preventative strategies to improve efficiency and output across the portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Regular maintenance management of properties in the portfolio, both existing and in development stage.
- Strategic assessment and evaluation to ensure processes, procedures and contracts are all aligned with the client's plans and standards.
- Implementing processes to identify trends and priorities in maintenance requests.
- Delivering and assessing KPIs across the development on completion time, costs and damages.
- Stakeholder relationship management with internal and external parties.
- After hours assistance where required for urgent maintenance related issues to ensure safety for tenants and properties.
Our client is looking for someone with a strategic mind who can identify trends, make recommendations, and implement processes to ensure developments are operating on budget, on time, and with the best outcome for the client.
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit someone with a residential property maintenance background who is looking to diversify their role, and add value to their workplace.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience in a residential maintenance/quality assurance role
- Understanding of the Building Act, RTA, and relevant regulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a diverse demographic
- Experience with contract management and delivering KPIs
- The ability to recognise trends within data and make recommendations accordingly
What's on Offer
- A very competitive remuneration package, negotiable on experience
- Great company culture - get stuck in with likeminded people
- The opportunity to implement strategies and add value to the workplace