Opportunity to fast-track your career within a Global organisation
Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a specialist Property & Construction Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Maintain a candidate database
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- This role is within one of the top performing teams within PageGroup ANZ. We have experienced significant growth in the Property & Construction division and as such, would like to welcome one more top performer to the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operational experience in a specialist field - i.e. sales within the property, construction, building materials sectors
- Ability to build relationships with our client and candidate base
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
Furthermore, you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, and team oriented. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce