Receptionist - Contract
6 month contract with potential to go permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a supplier of building materials, specialising in roofing and waterproofing. As they have some major projects on at present they are now seeking an additional hand around the office.
As the receptionist you are responsible for managing all incoming calls and meeting and greeting clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage office transport requirements and IT support bookings.
- Administrative support of the team as required including filing, printing and binding.
- Coordinating and managing meeting rooms.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all client interactions - face to face, over the phone and via email.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the office and reception area.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will proficient in the following areas:
- The ability to use initiative and be proactive in all aspects of the role.
- A strong understanding of all MS Suite programs and switchboard.
- Excellent time management skills.
- At least 1 years previous experience as a receptionist or in office administration.
- High accuracy level and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Chance to grow your career portfolio
- Off street parking
- Full time position
- Attractive salary