Work for a fast growing business
Working at a brand new site
About Our Client
Our client, a growing food manufacturing business, is looking for a QA Manager to join their site manufacturing a range of fresh products for both retail and food service markets.
Reporting to the General Manager you will provide expertise, guidance and coordination in all aspects of Quality Assurance, Food Safety and Regulatory Compliance. You will work as a key member of the site leadership team to ensure that the company produces, distributes and sells products that consistently meet customer requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary science qualification with a major in food science, microbiology, chemistry or similar
- Minimum of 5 years QA/QC experience within the food industry
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Extensive Quality/Food Safety system development and implementation experience
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and industry/customer requirements such as WQA, BRC, SQF
- Internal auditing experience and strong knowledge of NZ food legislation
- Proven experience with staff leadership and motivation
- Sound computer skills & ability to convert data into useful user-friendly information
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team in a stimulating and rewarding work environment and further develop your career.