3 month contract
Company with a long standing history
About Our Client
Our client works with a large number of food suppliers to ensure that their products meet compliance and that they follow the correct practice in the development of their goods. They are a trusted partner for food companies serious about their brand and reputation and are a big player in the market.
Our Client is based around Penrose and is looking for someone who has experience in purchasing to take on a 3 month contract. You will be placing a large number of purchase orders three times a week on the behalf of departments. As a part of this role you will be doing cycle counts and working in both Excel and a bespoke ERP system. You will be working alongside one other purchasing administrator and ensuring that all inwards goods are correctly labelled and put away/distributed appropriately. Having exposure to dangerous goods would be an advantage.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience in purchasing
- Be a competent Excel user and ideally have experience in using some form of an ERP program
- Be familiar with inventory processes
- Have excellent communication skills and full New Zealand working rights so that you can follow through on the duration of the 3 month contract
- Exposure to laboratory equipment would be an advantage
- Have full New Zealand working rights
What's on Offer
- A supportive team environment in a company with over 100 years of history
- Flexible work hours