International property and development group with a great culture
Autonomous role with the opportunity to move into a senior position
About Our Client
We are representing a top tier international development group, with proven success in both Australia and New Zealand. Operating with significant financial support from their parent company, our client has developed many properties throughout Australasia.
With a rapidly growing portfolio, our client is looking for a skilled individual to manage their portfolio in house. This is a unique role with opportunities for further career progression as the company acquires more properties.
As a well-known international powerhouse with a heavy focus on development, this will be a particularly appealing role for property managers looking for exposure and progression into development.
Reporting to the company directors, the property manager will lead the management of a portfolio of commercial and retail entities. Core responsibilities of this position include:
- Overall management of the portfolio - end to end lease management, review and negotiation.
- Relationship and stakeholder management - developing and maintaining high quality relationships with tenants
- Contracts management to ensure buildings are continually operating to the highest standards.
Our client has implemented a fast-moving growth strategy for Asia Pacific, meaning that this role will progress and expand with the success of the business. Joining this company will be beneficial for someone in the earlier stages of their property management career, looking to expand their portfolio, and develop their profile with a reputable brand.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to take on an up and coming property manager with a proven track record in commercial property management. The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' property management experience, preferably in a commercial or retail capacity.
- The ability to confidently work both autonomously and collaboratively with the internal/external team
- As an integral member of the team, cultural fit will be highly considered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
- $65,000 - $90,000+ dependent on experience
- Rare client-side position
- A high-profile, exciting portfolio, with additional developments on the horizon
- Great opportunities for career progression with a tier one company with a great culture