Highly sought-after entry opportunity for an esteemed property company
Work directly with the GM of Property, full training and development provided
About Our Client
Our client is a listed property fund in New Zealand with premium assets worth billions under its name. Focused predominantly on high profile retail (shopping centres) and commercial properties, the tenants of their buildings are made of a range of top tier organisations. The company's internal team has always been very stable, making this an extremely rare entry opportunity. You will be working with the leaders of this industry and learn from a high performing team. A talented individual will have unlimited potential to progress and develop a career with the company in the long term.
Reporting into the General Manager of Property and other senior stakeholders within the retail team, this role will predominantly be focused on the property management and the overall operation of the organisation's flagship retail portfolio. You will work closely with your team who will be able to give you the training, mentoring and guidance needed for you to progress towards assets management. This is a core position with a fantastic company - reputable brand, exceptional team, great training and development, all on top of a very competitive salary package!
The Successful Applicant
We would look at candidates with a range of different skill sets and experience levels - the drive and enthusiasm to develop a property career is vital. With the right interpersonal skills you can come from any one of these backgrounds:
- A Bachelor Degree majoring in Property is essential - ideally you will also have a few years of property management experience.
- Property management professional either at assistant, junior or intermediate levels
What's on Offer
- Competitve base + very attractive benefits, negotiable depending on experience
- Entry position to a highly regarded property fund - rare opportunity!
- Learn and train with top names in the industry
- CBD location, premium work environment
- Supportive company culture, guidance from a very knowledgeable senior management team
- Work across the entire retail portfolio - flagship shopping centres and retail assets