Refine and apply your analytic skills within an exciting portfolio
A unique opportunity for a confident property professional
About Our Client
Our client is a unique investment management consultancy, specialising in providing asset and funds management to some of the highest-calibre public and private clients in New Zealand, spanning a broad background. This company is highly regarded in the property industry, and a role with this client will provide great progression opportunities for the right candidate looking to take their next step in their career and refine their skills further.
As a property analyst/manager, you will have dual responsibilities in this role. Our client is looking for someone who will take on property management responsibilities for a strong retail portfolio, ensuring a high level of service delivery across the board, and actively searching out opportunities to optimise the performance of the portfolio. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the analytic aspect of the portfolio, managing the metrics and statistics reporting, as well as data reporting, budget comparisons and end of year forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
Due to the dual responsibilities of this role, our client is looking for an applicant with a refined skill-set. The successful applicant will have:
- 2-3 years of proven property management experience in a retail capacity.
- A thorough understanding of the dynamics of the property market.
- A financial/analytic background, preferably in a property capacity
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to ensure all duties of the role are fulfilled to a high standard
What's on Offer
- $80,000 - $100,000+, negotiable based on experience
- A unique role with the opportunity to develop skills in two key areas - property management and analytic.
- Opportunity to work with a market leader - providing huge career progression potential for the right candidate