Project Site Manager - Central and West Auckland
Step up into Project Management
Work with a Home Builder with an Outstanding Reputation
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected and re-knowned main contractor who has a huge pipeline of work for both the government Housing New Zealand' as well as private clients, commercial projects also include class rooms as well as administration and office blocks. These builds are in West and Central Auckland and our client has a large volume of work for 2016 and thereafter. They have a supportive working environment with continued training as well as a very fun and enjoyable team culture.
This role involves the overall coordination and management of the project underneath a Senior Project Manager, the initial job is 18 Housing New Zealand builds in Central / West Auckland on one super lot, there after there is a strong pipeline for the next 3 years with more tenders coming through in either a Housing or Educational capacity.
The role will involve Site Take Off, Coordination and Management, these are 'Green Field Sites' and therefore are taken right through the Civil Works, Slab Pour, Construction and finally Handover. Quality assurance is imperative as well as a sound knowledge of Health and Safety, the ability to manage sub-contractors is also key as these builds must be completed to the highest quality on time first time.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for the role the below skills and attributes are required;
- Minimum LBP Carpentry
- Computer literate and be able to work on Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Previous NZ experience is required for this position
- You will be a team player who can self-manage.
- You will have excellent coordination, organisational and scheduling abilities and be good with paperwork.
- Excellent understanding of H&S practices and will lead by example.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and a strong positive attitude.
- An ability to think creatively and problem solve.
- A focus on results and getting the job done right first time.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
What's on Offer
The remuneration package will be highly competitive depending on experience and skill-set. If this opportunity is of interest or you are keen on a confidential conversation as to what may suit please do not hesitate to contact Tyler Cox - Senior Consultant on 09 3548138