Autonomous role requiring excellent project management and engineering skills
Market leader with a portfolio of well recognised brands
About Our Client
Life Health Food's NZ Ltd is a market leader with a portfolio of well recognised brands and a reputation for innovations in their categories. NZ driven, they offer an action orientated and fun down to earth team based culture and value their people.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal Project Manager will work with all key stakeholders collaboratively to plan, budget, document and oversee all aspects of this exciting manufacturing site expansion project.
As a proven Project Manager you will be responsible for; successful project direction, coordination, implementation, control, and completion of the site expansion project within the given timelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee all aspects of the site expansions project in line with the time frame and the budget, company strategy and compliance.
- Effectively manage a range of capital based projects from design, procurement, installation & commissioning within time and budget.
- Provide specific technical support and contribute to the site's continuous improvement initiative to improve process, equipment and service capabilities.
- Participate in and promote a culture that adheres to the highest quality, GMP and Food Safety Standards
- Ensure compliance and promotion of all Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure safety, health and well being of all employees, contractors and visitors.
The Successful Applicant
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity for someone to take control of the expansion and the CAPEX implementation across the site and ensure compliance to company standards.
To be successful you will be a proven Project Manager within the FMCG or Food and Beverage industry. Your skills and experiences will cover the below:
- You will ideally have a bachelor degree in Engineering or a related field and certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
- 5 years of experience, you must have a proven record of delivering large building and process engineering related projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organisational and IT skills are key.
- Share a passion for the growing FMCG and Food industry.
- Respect and adhere to the vales of the company
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer tasked to drive site performance to the next level.