Work with an established, successful construction firm.
Competitive remuneration package + company vehicle
About Our Client
Our client is an established, highly regarded industry leader specialising in commercial construction, with over 20 years of operational experience working with high profile developers in Auckland. With a professional and innovative approach to construction, this client is experienced with contracts ranging from $1 million - $100 million.
Due to the approval of a new development, our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist with the construction of an 18-storey development in Auckland CBD. You will be required to oversee all aspects of the project, liaising with site based staff and external sub-contractors. You will have extensive, proven experience with commercial construction within New Zealand, and possess exceptional communication skills across the board.
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Background in commercial construction
- 10+ years' experience in the commercial construction industry in New Zealand
- Bachelor of Construction or similar qualification
- Experience working with pre-cast and insitu concrete, alongside other relevant building materials
- A sound understanding of Microsoft Project software, both programming and following
What's on Offer
- $150,000, negotiable based on experience
- Company vehicle
- Potential for progression into an operations/contracts manager role