Leadership role in a Global Organisation
Career growth and Potential Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is the clear market leader within their sector and continues to grow and diversify into new markets. As part of a multi-national group, the company believes people are the backbone to their reputation for flexible delivery and the ability for mass volume project orders. With a focus on people, the company provides opportunities for staff to move up and across function and companies to deepen their transferable skills and acquire broader business experience. As the company continue on their journey of continuous improvement and LEAN now is the time to join this phenomenally agile and fast-paced business.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and developing a high-performance culture on site with a focus on delivering excellence in customer service, quality and health & safety at the lowest overall cost. Specifically, your remit will cover:
* Management of the service centre, 04 Direct reports and their staff of up to 80 skilled operators with responsibility for all reporting (and analysis) of production, plant capacity and the operations budget
* Ensuring a full TPM maintenance schedule is devised and implemented (and adhered to; ensuring maximum equipment performance and minimised downtime)
* You will drive the highest form of health and safety to ensure a Zero Harm Occupational Health and Safety environment in compliance with the companies guidelines.
* Quality is paramount and you will be responsible to ensure excellence in delivering customer service with a key focus on cost efficiency
* You will focus on creating a strong, dynamic, engaged and flexible workforce via targeted training and development run in conjunction with the HR Team
Safety & Compliance
* Drive a zero harm, working safe directive on the shop floor with all staff adhering to all health and safety policies. You will lead root cause analysis into failures and ensure corrective actions are devised
* Ensure all company equipment and premises are clean and tidy with any potential hazards being identified and eliminated in a swift manner.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will be a proven Production/ Shift/ Cell/ Manufacturing/ Operations or Plant Manager. Your skills and experiences will cover the below:
* In-depth understanding of advanced manufacturing principles and processes with particular expertise around process engineering, waste elimination and LEAN Manufacturing. This will be gained from leading a production operation within materials, building product, volume processing or complex manufacturing environment.
* Above all your attitude and approach to ensure a Safe work environment will be key. With at least 5 years of experience, preferably you will hold a Tertiary qualification in mechanical, process or another relevant subject but you will be a dynamic, quick problem solver. You will be firm but fair with your staff and always look to challenge the status quo. Your highly analytical yet practical nature will allow you to change the way and improve how operations work.
What's on Offer
A market leading salary commensurate with a position of this type, annual incentive scheme, medical insurance and share options. As a part of global organisation, you have unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career with ongoing development.