Night Shift Electrician
Large Manufactruing company
About Our Client
A well Known large Food Manufacturing business providing bakery products across NZ with 65% market share.
- Execute preventative maintenance and respond to plant repairs, maintenance and breakdowns.
- Investigating failures, conducting RCAs and implement corrective actions to avoid re-occurrence.
- Assisting engineering manager with continues improvement projects and electrical upgrades.
- Ensure critical electrical spares are available.
The Successful Applicant
- Full EWRB electricians registration with minimum 5 year's industrial electrical experience.
- High level of experience in preventative maintenance and strong fault finding abilities in manufacturing
- Experience with industrial automation, controls and PLCs.
What's on Offer
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- competitive Salary
- Well known company that provides many career opportunities.