New Business Manager - Auckland or Wellington
Newly created role to grow business revenue
Well established business across Australia, New Zealand and Asia
About Our Client
My client is a multinational security company with over 75 years of speciality experience.
In New Zealand alone, they employ over 300 staff and contribute millions of dollars to the New Zealand economy every year through wages, salaries and consumables.
They operate end-to-end security services across New Zealand with operational locations servicing every town and city in the country
This is a business development role focussed on new revenue streams and winning new customers. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To proactively deliver new business revenue to ensure the organisation meets or exceeds the budgeted incremental revenue targets each year
- Understand market pricing for services and competitor offerings
- Leverage existing client base to deliver incremental business; eg: trade shows, franchise groups, etc
- Establish sales pipeline identifying prospective new sales customers; and stage of deal completion
- Weekly/monthly reporting
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this role you will;
- Be a self-motivated sales "hunter" with hunger and desire to close new business
- Be a quick learner with ability to quickly understand new products and solution sales
- Demonstrate ability to successfully and productively work alone, whilst leveraging work colleagues in a team-based environment as needed to get the job done
- Ideally have 5 years in direct selling, sales prospecting and business development activities
- Demonstrate capacity to deliver new sales revenue and meet sales budgets
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and strong commission opportunities on every sale.
Commission earning potential is uncapped.