National Property Manager
Prestigious in-house position with a well-known brand
Unique position, business partnering with senior stakeholders to truly add value
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization in New Zealand with an easily recognizable brand. With an ambitious growth strategy in place, they have newly created this position to consolidate the capability of their senior management team. They are massively proud of the amazing company culture they have built and will do everything they can to keep it a fun place to work. If you are looking for a fantastic work environment and believe you will bring your own splash of culture, this could be the role for you.
Working closely with the Managing Director and the senior leadership team, this position will lead the end to end operation of the property portfolio nationwide. You will be very commercially involved with the business - partnering with stakeholders across the board to identify opportunities where the property portfolio could enhance their core operations. In addition to your technical expertise, you will add value by being proactive and creative with your vision. They are seeking a true business partner that could identify improvements they've not thought of themselves.
- Property / lease management
- Facilities management / project management
- Operational advisory
- Team management
- Stakeholder management / business partnering / value add
The Successful Applicant
The organisation places utmost importance on building a fantastic work environment. It's all about the culture! Energy, personality and a visible passion are non-negotiable. In addition to this, preferred technical skills include:
- Property, facilities & operations experience gained from either a major property consultancy or client side organization. Both landlord and tenant representation experience would be considered
- Exposure to the full property life cycle would be advantageous - acquisition, property management, facilities management, workplace management, project management (upgrade, refurb, fit-out), asset planning
- Strong stakeholder engagement & relationship management capabilities
- Good balance between hands-on and strategic approaches
- Team management experience would be ideal but not essential
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package, very attractive benefits & incentives.
- Senior leadership role with fantastic onward career options
- Creative work environment, one of the best company cultures in the industry!