True Business Partnering role
Mt Wellington location
About Our Client
My client in a multinational JV between a two well recognised and respected brands within Australasia. The industry is quite unique but closely related to logistics. They run a fairly flat structure here in NZ that is led by an innovative and high performing leadership team. The product is used by the general public and something everyone could relate too.
Reporting to the GM this will be the sole finance role here in NZ, all transaction work sits in Australia and this role has a dotted reporting line to the finance manager there.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and maintaining efficient and effective financial processes and controls in relation to Inventory and Sales revenues & associated Cost of Sales
- Maintenance of the relevant revenue and CoS accounts as well as the Inventory ledger and the controls surrounding these processes.
- Assist with completion of board reporting and answer queries from the board
- Participate in finance team projects and initiatives.
- Prepare sales & profitability reports and analysis by product
- Prepare monthly evaluation KPIs and improvement plan
- Month End Closing
- Management Planning: Yearly Forecast of P/L.
- Business partner with the GM and Operations Managers in order to analyse financial, add value and provide recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven business partner skills
- Highly motivated self starter with an keen interest in leading the way in best practice
- Outstanding team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence all levels of organisation
- Ability to analyse and communicate Financial information
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience in driving improvements in accounting processes and controls
- Exposure to ERP's such as Oracle or SAP
What's on Offer
A true business partnering role that will enable to you ad value and support, make recommendations that will have a direct impact on the business.
You will be supported by a highly innovative and performing leadership team.