Challenging and exciting full time position at Adhesif Labels
Newly created position and immediately available
About Our Client
Adhesif Labels is the largest label producer in NZ. Delivering to the major players in the ANZ FMCG sector the business is a clear market leader with a reputation built on world-class quality, delivery, flexible production capability and with an industry leading customer service proposition.
* Manage all Preventative maintenance tasks by scheduling and preparing each resource to keep ahead of non-scheduled requirements.
* To assess all maintenance, servicing & repair tasks arising to determine relevant repair & servicing actions, verifying requirement from department & maintenance records & reports as required.
* Look for ways to improve production, promote continuous improvement and work to quality standards in the handling of materials.
* Carry out routine and breakdown maintenance to a time and quality standards as defined by the company
* Be able to recognize and describe equipment functions and detect through signs and symptoms possible defects.
* Participate in CI and RCA initiative, constantly looking for new and improved ways of working in order to driver engineering asset reliability and performance.
The Successful Applicant
Your skills and experiences will cover the below:
* Ideally, you will be an apprentice trained engineer, preferably with further relevant qualifications.
* You will have experience of working in engineering maintenance roles, ideally in a Print and Labelling although other FMCG manufacturing backgrounds will be considered.
* Computer literate in CMMS, word and excel and knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics and electronics.
* In addition to your planned/reactive experience, you will have a sound knowledge an understanding of a range of tools, techniques, and methodologies (5s, lean, kaizen, TPM)
* Confident in your approach, you will be able to work as part of a team with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer tasked to drive site performance to the next level.