Key Account Executive
Multinational consumer goods organisation
Genuine career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an international FMCG organization. Their products and brands have a long standing history and they are rapidly growing their market share in the New Zealand market as a result of both growth and acquisition.
Reporting to the Key Account Manager for Foodstuffs, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales objectives and assist the wider sales team
- To build and develop strong relationships with retail buyers
- Planning and executing key account promotion activities, national promotions, NPD launch and other ground execution at Retailer Outlets
- To manage modern trade and independent stores effectively responsible for the profit & loss account of assigned key account.
- Conduct regular sales analysis to evaluate promotion effectiveness and identify business opportunities to grow business
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will be degree educated and possess a minimum of 2 years in a Territory Manager or Account Executive capacity within the FMCG industry. You will have a proven track record of developing sales and strong customer relationships as well as developing and implementing trade initiatives.
What's on Offer
You will work in a fast paced, high caliber environment that will stretch your skills and knowledge and provide exceptional growth opportunities. In return for your commitment and success you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.