Junior Project Manager - Residential Group Housing
Work alongside a company with a great reputation
Further develop skills within Residential Construction
About Our Client
Our client is building from 350 builds per year, always at a very high level. They are in the Top 5 Homes Builders in New Zealand. This client has a solid pipeline of forward work for 2016, 2017 and 2018 with more to come on the back of the huge demand.
Our client is looking to bring in additional Junior Project Managers . There is strong career progression for someone with the right skill set and drive to pursue a career in Residential Project Management. This role is 100% off the tools and is about Site Management and Sub Contractor Management.
The Successful Applicant
- A site background of sorts is a must and coming from a hands on role is key.
- A Trade Cert in either Carpentry or Joinery is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in NZ Construction and 3604.
- Candidates must be well presented and client facing.
- Communication with Architects and Engineers is a big part of the role.
- The ability to programme and schedule works is imperative.
- A Bachelor of Construction is highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
The remuneration regarding this role will be dependant on experience and fit. Salary will be highly competitive for the right candidate. The key benefit to this role is a clear pathway to residential project management.