Work on high profile developments - Commercial Bay & Wynyard Quarter projects
Amazing career pathways within a business that truly invests in its people
About Our Client
Precinct Properties has a brand synonymous with premium land-mark commercial and retail assets. An exciting pipeline of capital developments will cement their lead as the top NZ property fund, with their flagship Commercial Bay project set to become the most transformational project Auckland has ever seen. Their 50-strong in house team is well-positioned to welcome an investment analyst who will play a critical role in their upcoming growth.
Partnering with the Executive team (predominantly the CFO, COO, GM of Development and GM of Transactions), this will be a critical position contributing strategically to both their existing portfolio and their capital development projects. The role will entail these key components:
- Management of the annual portfolio valuation process, working with NZ's leading valuers from agencies in both Auckland and Wellington
- Investments: valuation of existing portfolio - undertake leasing analysis; model acquisitions & disposals
- Leading and managing the developments and redevelopments feasibility and modelling process, as well as working together with the project teams on an ongoing basis through to development completion - this is a highly sought-after opportunity for the right candidate to build the foundations for a career in projects & development
- Reporting: responsible for board and management reporting, including budget variance reporting, as well as assist in the preparation of annual presentations
- Stakeholder management: be a true business partner to the executive team and provide value-add advisory.
This position will sit within a high-performing analyst team, reporting into the CFO and working alongside the Property Analyst and Corporate Analyst. Precinct take pride in their team environment and the ideal candidate will bring both technical and cultural value.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualification in Property Valuation, Finance or relevant discipline
- Registered valuer with 2 to 3years+ experience, ideally with a sizeable portfolio consisting of predominantly CBD office or retail assets
- Strong interpersonal skills with top grade communication skills
- Thrive in a busy and high performing team environment
What's on Offer
This will be a highly sought-after opportunity to join a leading NZX-listed property fund. Be a key influencer for a high profile portfolio and see your visions impact the Auckland & Wellington skyline. Above all, Precinct will support your long term career progression and open the doors to various pathways within the organisation. This is in addition to:
- Attractive salary package: base + short term incentive + 11% superannuation + insurance package; full benchmark disclosed upon confidential enquiry
- Auckland CBD location
- Fantastic office environment with excellent team culture
Apply Now and position yourself within a company that will expose you to some of the best projects and career pathways in the industry.