Intern - Associate Consultant
Seeking university graduates for an Internship opportunity
Gain exposure to the corporate world, no experience required
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
We operate across eight offices: Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Chatswood, Parramatta, Wheelers Hill and Perth. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
- Posting job specific advertisements and attracting suitable candidates.
- Conducting phone interviews and face-to-face interviews.
- Utilising job boards and LinkedIn to source candidates.
- Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable applicants will possess;
- A degree in Business Studies - HR, Management, Finance, Marketing, Economics
- A passion for wanting to gain exposure to a fast paced corporate environment
- Ambition and drive
- Existing work experience in customer service or related field
Furthermore, you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, and team oriented. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Work with the world's biggest brands
- Proven track record of hiring professionals from a non-recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Access to dedicated in-house team of learning and development specialists
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment
- Opportunity for rapid promotion and to be exposed to a range of career options and global opportunities.