Inbound Call Centre Representative
Bonus schemes and incentives
August start date
About Our Client
Our client has been a market leader for over 10 years providing essential support and service to businesses and consumers worldwide. They are located in a Central Auckland location with close access to public transport. We are looking for star call centre representatives who have had relevant experience in an outbound or inbound call setting.
Can you confidently speak on the phone to a wide range of clients?
Are you self driven with the ability to smash goals and targets?
Do you want to work for a successful business in a fun team environment?
We are looking for a capable call centre representative who can provide exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction. This role requires you to handle a high influx of incoming calls to answer general enquiries about the service and products that the business offers.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer enquiries and resolving potential issues.
- Logging calls into CRM software.
- Convert sales leads into bookings or connect through to appropriate personnel.
- Working closely in a team to work together to achieve targets.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Inbound Call Centre role you will:
- Have a confident phone manner.
- Have outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
- Have relevant experience in a call centre or customer service environment.
- Have the drive to go the extra mile for your customers.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
Fantastic company culture, social events and team building
Discounted company products