Great career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised business within the FMCG industry. Due to the growth of the organisation they continue to attract top talent. With a strong company culture, that promotes growth within the business, they are currently looking for an HR Coordinator to join their HR team.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will have the opportunity to work in a global organisation within the FMCG industry. Your key responsibilities include:
- End to end recruitment within multiple disciplines across the business
- Assist with on boarding in regards to inductions, contracts and training's
- Assisting and advising business unit managers with HR related questions and enquires
- Ad hoc Administration
- Provide support for company wide people & culture projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years experience in a busy, high volume HR environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills on MS Office and Excel
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- A Degree in Human Resources
What's on Offer
- Excellent growth and career development opportunities are on offer for the right candidate.
- Diverse role where you can further develop you HR skills.
- Global business with opportunities overseas.