Opportunity to further develop your HR skills
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organisation within the FMCG industry in the New Zealand market. With a dominating presence in the market, they constantly attract top talent. Due to the development and growth of the business, our client is now seeking a highly driven HR coordinator.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will have the opportunity to work in a multinational New Zealand organisation within the FMCG industry. Your key responsibilities include:
- Assist and provide support to all business unit managers with HR and L&D related enquires
- Assisting with the administration of policies and procedures
- Coordinate and support with HR and L&D projects and initiatives
- Support the design and implementations of training and induction
- Data entry and maintaining the database
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A Degree in Human Resources or Management is preferable
- Intermediate skills on MS Office and Excel
- Current and relevant experience in a HR environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build and maintain relationships team members and staff
What's on Offer
- Diverse role where you can further develop you HR skills.
- Excellent work environment supporting a team of innovative stakeholders.