HR Business Partner
Newly created role, ideal for HR Advisor to step up
Opportunity to expand on your existing Generalist HR experience
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic NZ organisation that is involved with many Kiwi's day to day lives and an integral part of our Financial Services industry. They are continually voted one of the best company's to work for in NZ and have an outstanding company culture.
The role is responsible for HR advice across all generalist areas including performance management, employee relations, policy interpretation, change management and organisational structure.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Providing timely, expert, and compliant HR advisory support to defined client groups, ensuring business and individual needs are met
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Working in collaboration with the HR team and internal leaders to develop, design, implement and evaluate people initiatives, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Contributing to and/or leading projects and policy developments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will resilient with a pragmatic approach and strong relationship management skills. You will have solid experience in an HR Advisory position and looking to broaden you BP experience.
To ensure your success in the role you will have:
- Proven HR generalist experience across a wide range of HR issues within a medium-sized to large organisation, ideally in the financial or professional services sector
- The ability to collaborate and work in a true partnership with the business to help achieve vision.
- A sound understanding of NZ Employment Legislation and Human Resource best practices and trends
- The ability to work under pressure and changing demands
- Energy and passion for the Human Resource field
- Results focus and motivation
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- The ability to deal with sensitive issues in a tactful and confidential manner
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business in a role where value add and collaboration is key.
- Work for a business voted one of "NZ's best companies to work for" - multiple times!
- Exceptional team environment and career development opportunities with a supportive leadership team