Diverse role where you can develop you HR skills
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known, well established not for profit business that has a dominating presence in the market and is now looking to add an HR Administrator to their diverse team.
Reporting to the Senior HR Advisor you will have the opportunity to work in a well-recognised New Zealand organisation within the not for profit industry. Your key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the HR manager with the recruitment process- writing ads, reference checks and arranging interviews
- Ad-hoc administration
- Assist with monthly payroll
- Data entry and maintaining the database
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in the HR industry
- Willingness to learn
- A Degree in Human Resources or Management is preferable
- Ability to work in a team
- Intermediate skills on MS Office and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Varied role where you can further develop you HR skills.
- Great growth and career development opportunities are on offer for the right candidate.
- Excellent work environment with an established team of enthusiastic HR professionals.