Hotel Assets Analyst
Unique role - review portfolio performance and implement strategies
Reputable business in huge growth mode
About Our Client
Our client is an international property organisation with very successful operations in New Zealand. The company has an array of high profile retail and commercial assets under their name. They currently hold several major hotels across the country with the appetite to make major expansions to that portfolio. The business is currently in a very positive growth mode, we have recently recruited several new positions across their teams. The latest addition is an exciting one within their senior management team - a hotel asset analyst to partner with the directors and provide strategic inputs to extend their growth.
Reporting into the Directors and the CFO, this a very unique position that will partner with the senior executive team, add value and implement strategies across the business' high profile hotel portfolio. Key targets for the position include:
- Review and provide analysis on the performance of the portfolio
- Monitor asset trends within the portfolio as well as general trends in the property market
- Partner with the commercial assets team to understand day to day operations. Provide reports & commentary to the senior management team
- Advise on long-term structure of the portfolio: Review acquisition & disposal opportunities, introduce asset performance improvement plans, etc
Please contact Jenny Luo on 09 3548129 for a more detailed understanding of the position.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential for the candidate to have extensive knowledge and experience working with a hotel asset portfolio. It is a niche position so as long as you've got the interpersonal skills and the right attitude, we could consider any of these following backgrounds:
- Financial analysts or business analysts with an in depth understanding of the hotels industry
- Asset managers managing a large commercial portfolio, of which hotels consist a large part. You must have a numerical and analytical mindset
- Hotel sales & leasing agents/analysts from a large international consultancy
What's on Offer
- $120,000 - $150,000 + very attractive benefits + bonus. This is negotiable, for a slightly more senior candidate, the company will pay market rate if they are ideal for the position.
- Very interesting opportunity - true strategic role. Be in a position to play out your visions, partner with the senior stakeholders and genuinely add value.
- Work across the entire portfolio - high profile hotel assets
Please feel free to contact Jenny Luo on +64 9 354 8129 or email for more information