Health & Safety
Well known NZ manufacturing business
Career growth opportunities
About Our Client
A well known furniture manufacturing business that has been the leading provider for over 40 years.
- ability to collaborate with teams to maintain our continuous improvement drive in respect to health, safety and well-being.
- support key projects and daily operational activity, ensuring compliance to the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant codes of practice and standards, the WPI Major Accident Prevention Policy and Safety Management system.
- extensive administration skills including minute taking, report and draft policy writing.
- significant, demonstrated use of Microsoft Office and customised software solutions, including safety management system
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience working in administration, safety, quality or process engineering roles within a manufacturing plant.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office user including the ability to perform analytics produce statistical graphs in Excel
- Proven track record in producing technical documentation to a high standard e.g. SOP's and policies. Understanding of key manufacturing methodologies and concepts including; Lean, 5S and TOC.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; gathers and interprets relevant data to support decisions and solve problems
What's on Offer
Great career growth opportunity with a well known brand.