Health & Safety Coordinator
Opportunity to further develop your H&S skills
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading construction business that has a big reputation in the New Zealand market. Due to the growth of the business and the change of legislation, they are seeking to grow and develop their Health & Safety team. You will be working on one of Auckland's high profiled commercial projects
Reporting to the H&S Manager you will have the opportunity to work in a National organisation within the Construction industry. Your key responsibilities include:
- Conduct scheduled safety inspections onsite to ensure that all procedures and policies are met up to standard.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety records are updated and maintained on a regular basis.
- Plan and conduct H&S inductions and training.
- Attend and take part in H&S meetings on a monthly basis
- Assist with investigations for any H&S issues on site such as incidents and accidents.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of H&S experience
- H&S qualifications is preferred
- Intermediate skills on MS Office and Excel
- Knowledge of H&S legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Diverse role where you can further develop you H&S skills.
- Competitive salary package
- Great growth and career development opportunities are on offer for the right candidate