Head of Customer Journey
Unique opportunity to make a real difference
Challenging and rewarding role
About Our Client
Our client is a huge global business with over 80,000 people across the world. They are going through the biggest shift in their history as they've developed new breakthrough products, and for the first time will sell direct to consumers. So an extremely exciting time to join this successful business that's decided to set a new course and do something really big.
As they transition in to this new world they require a Head of Consumer Journey which will be an absolutely vital position to take both them and their customers down this pathway effectively.
You will be the custodian of the consumer experience, designing and continuously improving the consumer journeys across all touchpoints and channels, for the entire consumer lifecycle, consistently with the global brand and consumer journey guidelines. Develop an omni-channel consumer experience, in collaboration with the Head of Commercial Operations and Head of Marketing & Digital, designing on- and offline (with digital-first in mind) customer interactions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the integrity of the local consumer experience based on global principles
- Ensure the design, deployment and continuous improvement of a digital first consumer experience across all channels and all touchpoints
- Analyse consumer feedback and develop insights
- Define consumer journey performance measurement plan
- Define brief for episode / activation design projects to improve NPS, ensure alignment with the global principles defined for the brand
- Develop new solutions and touchpoints to ease/improve consumer journeys. Propose, align and tailor consumer journeys
- Recommend prioritisation of projects within each journey step and across the journey. Prioritise projects within the journey, ensuring fluency in project management in a diverse and cross functional environment
- Define guidelines and watch over consistency of omni-channel consumer experience
- Provide clear input on content development to the Marketing & Digital team, to ensure customer appreciation across the entire customer lifecycle
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years in omni-channel marketing
- Experience in developing omni-channel end-to-end consumer journeys
- Advanced working knowledge of Marketing tactics and the ability to integrate across channels
- Analysing large-scale, multi-channel consumer data
- Collaborating with UE and UI Teams
- Experience of working in lean, test & learn environment(s).
- Developed programme management skills
- Understanding of Digital Marketing fundamentals: channel strategy, media planning, content management
What's on Offer
The opportunity for a Senior Marketer to sink their teeth in to an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, where you will make a true difference. You will be joining a market leader that's embarking on change and you will be a vital part of the success and the story to market.
A highly competitive base salary, superannuation and health insurance will be on offer.