Graduate Logistics Coordinator
6 month contract
About Our Client
My client sits in the FMCG space with vast majority of their goods being exported around the globe. As the demand for their products are increasing, the number of heads in their supply chain needs to grow too.
In this logistics coordinator role, you will be joining a close knit team of 3. You will be looking at sales orders and requirements and working with shipping lines to make bookings for export. You will be entering in shipping details and communicating these details across the wider supply chain therefore attention to detail and excellent internal and external stakeholder management is vital.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally have graduated with a supply chain or logistics specialisation. Alternatively, have 1-3 years' experience in a supply chain or logistics role.
- Have strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Full NZ working rights
- High data accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Preferably have ERP exposure and proficiency on Excel
What's on Offer
- Flexible hours
- Potential to go perm
- Foot into FMCG