Graduate: Assistant Property & Facilities Manager
Full training provided, great learning & development experience
Gain valuable hands-on experience, manage a flagship asset
About Our Client
Our client is an international property organisation with very successful operations in New Zealand. The company has an array of high profile retail and commercial assets under their name, and is constantly on the look-out to add more to the portfolio. The business is in a very positive growth mode, we have recently recruited several new positions across their teams. The latest addition would be an assistant operations manager to support the assets team - a talented individual will have unlimited potential to progress and develop a career with the company in the long term.
Reporting into the Property & Operations manager and other senior stakeholders within the business, this role will predominantly be focused on the property management, facilities management and the overall operation of the organisation's flagship asset.
- Day-to-day operational tasks within your portfolio
- Liaison with tenants and prospective tenants including correspondence. Proactive leasing and meeting with potential retailers and office tenants.
- Managing the Security team, Cleaning team and Carpark team.
- Liaison with the maintenance department and/or IT department, to ensure that all equipment, lights, building, chattels and other facilities are functioning in proper order
- Monitoring Tenants administration schedule such as lease expiries and rent reviews. Conducting rent reviews analysis and ensure the follow up is being taken.
- Assist Finance with information for budgeting purposes, account collection etc.
This is a core position with a fantastic company - reputable brand, friendly team, great training and development, all on top of a competitive salary package!
The Successful Applicant
This is a graduate position so your attitude will mean everything! The drive and enthusiasm to develop your career is vital. With the right interpersonal skills you can come from these following backgrounds:
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Property
- Property management professional either at assistant, junior or intermediate levels
- We could also look at candidates with property operations or facilities management experience
What's on Offer
- $45,000 - $55,000 + very attractive benefits + bonus, negotiable depending on experience
- Entry position to reputable property organisation - rare opportunity!
- Work across the entire portfolio - high profile retail & commercial assets
- Supportive company culture, great training & development for a graduate
- Central CBD location
Please feel free to contact Jenny Luo on +64 9 354 8129 or email for more information.